Paula Quinsee is a relationship expert helping employees and organisations become future work fit.
As a motivational speaker, consultant, trainer and coach, Paula offers the following services:
- Development programmes
- Recruitment and job profiling
- Individual and team development
- Leadership development
- Talent and succession planning
- Personal development analysis
- Coaching and mentoring
- Face-to-face and online support
- Wellness & well-being elements
The benefits are:
- Engaged and motivated teams
- Increased self-awareness
- Improved people skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Communicate more effectively
- Manage conflict better
- Global partners and best practices
Download Paula’s corporate profile.
About Paula Quinsee
Paula works with individuals and companies by providing insights, tools and skills to immediately and positively enhance the quality of their personal and organisational relationships.
She spent over 16 years in the corporate world working in organisations such as Standard Bank, Nedbank and KFC. It was here that she learned many lessons on relationships in the workplace, people and team dynamics and leadership traits.
Whether we like it or not we cannot separate work from our personal lives, they are integrated and contribute to our overall health and well-being.
Imago Relationship Therapy was her turning point
When she was introduced to Imago Relationship Therapy in 2006, she had hit rock bottom (you can hear her story below). Her relationship and life was at an all time low.
She was astounded at how powerful Imago is and the insights she gained into how our upbringing shapes us, the person we become and the relationships we have. Our childhood is where the foundation of our emotional intelligence is formed and is what we carry with us throughout our lifetime. She applied to be trained in Imago Relationship Therapy straight away as she wanted to share the insights she had gained with others.
She later studied Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) to further equip her to help her clients better.
I now have more empathy, compassion and understanding for others by applying these principles daily in all areas of my life.Paula Quinsee
Both her corporate and personal journey has had her assisting individuals and organisations since 2009. As a result, she has authored a self-help guide Embracing Conflict which is filled with practical tools and insights for personal growth.
The thought insights that you shared through your talk/presentation truly equipped the entrepreneurs with the knowledge and skill set to grow and improve their businesses.Bulelani Balabala, Founder, Township Entrepreneurs Alliance
Paula has worked with some of South Africa’s major corporations including, AECI, Henley Business School, Royal Haskoning, ItalTile and Advancenet, among others.
Paula, thank you for being the speaker. I absolutely loved your talk and found it to be very interesting. The topic was fun and something we can all relate to.Chantelle du Plessis, Public Relations Officer, Hirsch’s Homestore
- Imago Relationship Therapy Educator (IRI 2011)
- Imago Relationship Professional Facilitator (IRI 2012)
- Completed Personal Development Programme (Achievement Concepts 2012)
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner and Life Coach (Cutting Edge Institute 2013)
- Completed Mindsight and Interpersonal Neurobiology Training with Dr Dan Siegel (FAMSA 2013)
- Completed Presenters Training with Hedy Schleifer. (2015)
- Completed Deepening the Dialogue Training with Imago Africa. (2016)
- Completed Courageous Coaching Training with Sue Wintgens (2016)
- PDA Analyst and MyPDA Coach (2017)
- PDA and MyPDA Coach Trainer (2018)
- Accredited ETDP/Seta Assessor and Moderator (Sor No 522765 – 2017)
- SABPP HR Associate (membership no 49844376)
- WeConnect International Member (membership No. 201700187)
- LifeLine Counsellor (2019)
Find out more about Paula Quinsee and the work she does.
Paula has worked with some of these excellent companies amongst others: AECI, Henley Business School, Royal Haskoning, ItalTile and Advancenet
Dear Team, Well done and thank you for arranging an incredible topic and speaker for this morning. It was insightful and one to remember!Michael Balie, Candiate Attorney, Norton Rose Fulbright